bounce

Friday, March 16, 2012

Enjoying some Chicken Grease...join me?

.... Im talking about D'Angelo, "Chicken Grease" and it most definitely gets this weekend rolling! Hope it gets you moving too on such a beautiful day!

Posted by Kendra kendra at 11:06 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

kendra
View my complete profile

My Family

  • Dustbrand Films
  • hula seventy
  • The Ward-O-Matic
  • Embracing Orphans

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2012 (75)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  March (15)
      • I Dont Have it All Together (and a facelift wont c...
      • More on Trayvon Martin
      • A Short Discussion on Race (inspired by Trayvon)
      • These Are A Few of My Favorite Fears...
      • shirking responsibility
      • Happy Monday!
      • Micah 6:8
      • Enjoying some Chicken Grease...join me?
      • Against the Grain
      • 40
      • Motherhood as a Mission Field
      • Fireflies
      • Nine Years!
      • He's a Dream(er)
      • The Doldrums
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (25)

Popular Posts

  • Thoughts and Reflections on Being Midlife...
    Tomorrow I turn 40. It is here. No turning back.  I am literally hours from my 40th birthday. And I dont know what to do.  I am cleaning t...
  • My Yeti
    Sometimes people ask me how Nate and I ended up together.  Not in a "how did you two meet?" kinda way, but in a "what bro...
  • The most wonderful time of the year.
    The following took place Tuesday, December 10th in the home of Nathan and Kendra Corrona.  It was a stunning display of holiday cheer. 4:0...
  • He's a Dream(er)
    I have a husband who thinks big. Really big.  In fact he often thinks so outside the box that I literally have to grab the box, run after hi...
  • (no title)
    I am writing again.  I have been having little moments that turn into stories in my head and that is what had been missing.  I had been miss...
  • Lent
    For the first time since I can remember, I have decided to participate in Lent.  I actually have had very little exposure to Lent and did no...
  • Just a Glimpse
    Our girl, Lux, has always marched to the beat of her own drum. She is an incredibly creative girl, and she is always looking for the next pr...
  • sad flower
    photo by curious_spider on flickr Ive been in a sort of melancholy haze the last couple of weeks. Ive been the deflated balloon afte...
  • My Brother From Another Mother
    I have yet another inspiring family member I shall introduce you to today, my brother-in-law Von.  Nate's younger brother is an artist ...
  • The Epic
    Somehow Lux convinced us to celebrate her birthday at our home with 20+ kids, a few pizzas, and some snacks.  I am still trying to figure ...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.