 |
| Meeting Beth Moore at the Passion 2012 Conference |
One of the highlights of the Passion 2012 Conference in Atlanta, Ga was getting to hang out backstage with my husband as he filmed the various sessions. And the biggest highlight of all was meeting the wonderfully kind Beth Moore. I was able to listen in on her session, which took place right after this photo was taken, and also watch from a distance as she interacted with various people behind the scenes. She is the real deal. If you have ever done a Beth Moore Bible study you should know that the woman revealed in those pages is the woman she really is. I was so inspired by our meeting that I determined to pay more attention to how I live my life, and what people see of me "behind the scenes." I want to be the example of Christ to others that she was to me and our crew that day. You know someone is special when you only meet for a moment but they leave a wonderful lasting impression of a life lived sincerely for our Lord.
Beth has a very encouraging blog at her Living Proof Ministries website that I hope you will check out. Recently she shared 2 postings from her sister, Gay, that I think you would be both fascinated and encouraged by. What a testimony and what a God!
Meet My Sister part 1 ~Beth Moore, Living Proof Ministries
My Sister Gay part 2 ~Beth Moore, Living Proof Ministries
No comments:
Post a Comment