Thursday, February 9, 2012

To Be Young Again

What I'd tell the younger me about the school years, knowing now what I wish I'd known then:

1. Concentrate more on relationships with girls than boys. Boys will come and go, a good friend is a treasure.

2. Play the sports you want to play not just the ones your friends are playing. Trying something new is a great way to grow.

3. Don't stress about Geometry, Chemistry, Biology, and Trigonometry. The grades might be important but you are right, you won't use them (or at least you wont be aware you are using them.)

4. Try harder to learn Spanish. You will wish you had.

5. Enjoy the small pizza, coke, and full size Snickers you eat for lunch everyday. And the free money your mom gave you to buy them.

6. Love your body and dont compare yourself to others. But may I suggest trying some different hairstyles?

4th grade
Jr High/Middle School

High School

Senior Year

No comments:

Post a Comment