I have been kicking around the idea of starting a new blog for a couple of months now. Back in 2003 or 04 I had a blog and I found it a great way to journal what was going on in my life and with my kids/husband. At the time my husband was touring a lot so it gave me an outlet (someone to share my going ons with aside from my 1 year old.:) we hadn't become real involved at church and I didn't know many people in Atlanta so it gave me a community of other moms to bounce ideas off of.
This time around I am going to make an effort to post daily (we'll see how long that lasts) to journal my last, epic year of my 30's (can't decide whether to put an exclamation point there or a frowny face...) yes, this is my 39th year and I want to document as much of it as is possible. I don't want to watch this year fly by and not live it to the fullest. I want to make this a year of "doing something" outside of the daily monotony.
I want to be courageous, in my own life and in my faith. And hopefully at the end of 2012 I can look back and see that I gave it everything I've got.
kendra! I am so glad you started this! love the look, the title of your new blog, love what you've been writing about... love it all. so stoked to have you back in the blogosphere. xoxo
ReplyDelete