Tuesday, January 17, 2012
My 2011 Awesome List
Jon Acuff posted his "2011 Awesome List" over at SCL and so I thought I would post my own. Here we go:
1. The Hunger Games trilogy. I actually first read this a year or two ago, but re-read the series in 2011 and still love it. They made the first book into a film set for release in March, so be sure to check out the trailer here. (the trailer gives me goosebumps, hope the entire film is just as good. :)
2. Christine Caine has become one of my heroes.
3. Thrift Stores have always been a part of my life and they were just as awesome in 2011.
4. Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. (some of the best times we had with the kids reading together)
5. Tim Tebow and the Tim Tebow foundation. As cliche as it seems to go there, Im not gonna lie...I became a big fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment