Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cartwheels



My youngest has taken a liking to do cartwheels...all.the.time.  This weekend she took it upon herself to count her cartwheels and last I heard she ended up somewhere around 400. While I am preparing dinner (or breakfast or lunch, for that matter) she cartwheels around me.  She cartwheels her way to the bathroom, cartwheels while watching tv, cartwheels while dancing, cartwheels while cleaning her room.  Sunday we took the girls to the park in hopes of getting some bike riding in.  She made it half way around the loop before she was "too tired" to finish riding. So she cartwheeled the rest of the way back to the playground. In precariously tight situations she tries to fit a cartwheel in and is successful more often than not.  And even as I type this she is cartwheeling across the living room.

1 comment:

  1. if this had been a story about any other kid, I wouldn't have believed it. but because I know your youngest, I am smiling and nodding. :)

    ReplyDelete